Erika Enterprise is a free of charge open-source OSEK/VDX Hard Real Time Operating System (RTOS).
Erika Enterprise is the first open-source Free RTOS that has been certified OSEK/VDX compliant! (More info on the OSEK/VDX Certification here).
- Hard Real-Time support with Fixed Priority Scheduling and Immediate Priority Ceiling;
- Support for Earliest Deadline First (EDF) and Resource Reservation Schedulers;
- 1-4 Kb Flash footprint, suitable for 8 to 32 bit microcontrollers;
- Support for multi-core platforms;
- Support for stack sharing among tasks;
- Easy configuration using RT-Druid with Eclipse plugins;
- Open-source: GPL2+Linking exception for the kernel, EPL for the Eclipse plugins.
Download & Docs:
Code Generation Tools:
Certifications, tests, benchmarks: