ERIKA Enterprise License
ERIKA Enterprise is distributed under the license "GPL + Linking Exception".
Briefly, the License allow the following:
- ERIKA Enterprise is open source and royalty free;
- ERIKA Enterprise is provided without warranty;
- ERIKA Enterprise can be used in commercial (closed) applications;
- A project using ERIKA Enterprise is not obliget to release application source code;
- A project using ERIKA Enterprise should provide the source code of ERIKA Enterprise to the users. A link to http://erika.tuxfamily.org is sufficient. Upon request, you will have to provide the source code of the kernel.
- Modification to ERIKA Enterprise should be published under the GPL+Linking exception license (that is, modifications to the kernel must be released);
Please also note the following:
- some of the files present in the repository contains register definition provided by compilers and silicon vendors which are distributed under specific licenses listed in the respective files;
- the repository contains group of files under the "contrib" directory which are ports of already existing projects (as an example, the Scilab/Scicos source code under "contrib/scilab"). In this case, separate licenses may apply
RT-Druid is distributed under the Eclipse EPL License.
Older versions of RT-Druid were distributed under a demo license still browsable here.