Infineon Aurix support
ERIKA Enterprise supports the Infineon AURIX family microcontrollers. The support for RT-Druid it will be released soon. Currently only the TC27x AURIX family have been fully ported:
- Support for the HIGHTEC GCC Compiler (form both single and multicore) and TASKING compiler (only for singlecore).
- Support for single- and multi-stack configurations.
- ISR Type 1 and Type 2.
- ORTI support.
- Full Lauterbach support.
- Supported compilers:
- HIGHTEC GCC Compiler v188.8.131.52 (for both Single and Multicore).
- TASKING VX-toolset for TriCore v4.0r1 (only for singlecore)
- Mode of operation
- Monostack: The Monostack configuration of the ERIKA Kernel models the fact that all tasks and ISRs in the system share the same stack.
- Multistack: Every thread can have its private stack, or it can share it with other threads.
- Multicore: It follows the same philosophy used by ERIKA on other multicore systems and specified by Autosar: two instances of the operating systems run on the two cores, and communication between cores is performed with a few APIs and shared memory.
MCU & Board
- The porting have been completly developed on top of:
- TriBoard TC2x5 v2.0 equiped with a TC275TE MCU
Target Configuration and Programming
ERIKA Enterprise is configured through RT-Druid and an OIL file
It is possible to choose the path of the compiler in three different ways:
- PATH enviornment variable: You can put compilers bin directories in PATH and the environmet can use them from here.
- Compiler specific environment variables:
- HIGHTEC GCC toolchain: You can specify the compiler path for HIGHTEC GCC with the TRICORE_GCCDIR.
- Altium TASKING toolchain: You can specify the compiler path for Altium TASKING with the TRICORE_TASKINGDIR.
- RT-Druid configuration file see RT-Druid configuration#Compiler paths:
- preference_tricore__path_for_gnu_compiler set HIGHTEC gcc compiler path for Tricore AURIX
- preference_tricore__path_for_tasking_compiler set Altium TASKING compiler path for Tricore AURIX