Revision as of 14:50, 17 April 2013 by Eguidieri
Infineon Aurix support
ERIKA Enterprise supports the Infineon AURIX family microcontrollers. The support for RT-Druid it will be released soon. Currently only the TC27x AURIX family have been fully ported:
- Support for the HIGHTEC GCC Compiler (form both single and multicore) and TASKING compiler (only for singlecore).
- Support for single- and multi-stack configurations.
- ISR Type 1 and Type 2.
- ORTI support.
- Full Lauterbach support.
- Supported compilers:
- HIGHTEC GCC Compiler v184.108.40.206 (for both Single and Multicore).
- TASKING VX-toolset for TriCore v4.0r1 (only for singlecore)
- Mode of operation
- Monostack: The Monostack configuration of the ERIKA Kernel models the fact that all tasks and ISRs in the system share the same stack.
- Multistack: Every thread can have its private stack, or it can share it with other threads.
- Multicore: It follows the same philosophy used by ERIKA on other multicore systems and specified by Autosar: two instances of the operating systems run on the two cores, and communication between cores is performed with a few APIs and shared memory.